Another Cup of Coffee #7

Finally, after quite some time, I was able to get some friends to drink some coffee with me again.

Part seven - again a small set of photos for my regular photo series with people who are important to me - drinking a cup of coffee, or several. And chatting, about life, love, work and things that feel important.

Here, Andy a longtime friend from my home village and his girlfriend Vroni came by my studio. We had a long talk about coffee and milk and water. Town gossip and what comes with it. New tv series and talk shows. Favourite talkshow masters. The evolution of german tv in general and how it evolved into trash.

They both felt a little discouraged by talking to a camera lens. It´s not something one would do everyday. Nevertheless it turned out good.

















Keine Kommentare: